Explore the Amazon, climb the Andes, discover ancient ruins and
dance down the streets. Latin America is a region of passionate
people and spectacular scenery, stylish cities and fantastic food.
Join the biggest, brightest, most flamboyant festivals on the
planet when you visit Brazil's spring carnivals. Marvel at Mexico's
Mayan palaces and Aztec pyramids. Explore Peru's jungle depths and
gaze at its icy peaks. Meet the Gouchos of Argentina and the
Porteños of Buenos Aires. Hear the rumble of howler monkeys in
steamy jungles, the crash of waves on palm-fringed beaches, the
beat of samba music and the rhythm of the Tango.
Natural wonders and outdoors adventure
• Discover Mexico's stunning beaches which span its Caribbean and
Pacific coastlines. Scuba dive on beautiful barrier reefs, surf
turquoise waves or relax to your heart's content on stunning
• Take the cable car up Brazil's iconic Sugar Loaf Mountain - a
cone shaped granite mound that overlooks Rio de Janeiro - and enjoy
a cold drink or ice-cream at one of the outdoor bars.
• In Peru, trek the illustrious Inca Trail, high in the Andes
Mountains, and discover the ancient ruins of Macchu Pichu. Examine
the mysterious Nasca lines - one of the world's great
• Venture into the Amazon jungle and see brightly coloured birds,
spectacular plant-life and mischievous monkeys.
• Visit Argentina's mighty Iguazú Falls, listen to the thunderous
advance of the Perito Moreno Glacier, explore rich wetlands,
cactus-dotted deserts and Andean salt flats, or experience the end
of the world at Tierra del Fuego and gaze out to Antarctica.
• Experience Chile's volatile chains of fire spitting volcanoes
and tour its sprawling vineyards, which flourish in the warm,
fertile valleys. See its massive glacial fields, beautiful beaches,
craggy summits and parched desert.